Viva la Vida

Finally, biggest football party event of the year, Euro Cup 2008, is over. Spain is the King of Europe after beating Germany 1-0 in the final. My prediction missed. Well, not missed too far. Germany went through final so it was only one spot missed. Although I like football so much, I didn't write comprehensive report of Euro 2008 because I though many blogs had already wrote that. So I was just enjoying others' posts while enjoying good Euro matches too. This post is my farewell to Euro 2008. I'm gonna miss event like this.

Like its slogan "Expect Emotions", it did bring emotions to all football fans all over the world. Millions felt happy and millions felt sad. Happy fans decreased day after day as usual. I too did kick my furnitures or throw my remote control many times when my favorite teams played. Like other millions people I'm sure.

So many emotions watching Euro 2008; happy, angry, disappointed, amazed, stunned and so on. Turkey and Russia had a chance to do like what Greece did 4 years ago but again, no more than had a chance. The staying power Germany and the impressive Spain conquered all 'third countries' to make a 'still' dream final.

Anyway, Spain had won the cup. I say congratulation to Spain and all its people and fans. No matter what, the best team would be the winner. And no matter what too, sport entertainment will always come and go. There will be Olympic Games in August, another entertainment for sport freaks.

Viva la vida (living life) everybody!

Back to Home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, as i wish for enjoyment, since this
this web site conations truly good funny stuff too.

Also visit my site ... Generateur De Code PSN

收購老酒 said...

used to pay a quick visit

便祕怎麼辦 said...

conations truly good funny stuff too

Contact me at heranio@gmail.com -- No spam please!

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger